Create a Schedule that Fits Your Availability
Work one-on-one with clients in the safety of their homes
Make a real difference in the lives of local seniors
Visiting Angels is seeking a reliable, friendly caregiver to join our growing team in Southern Oregon.
Benefits of Being a Caregiver:
- Competitive pay
- Rewarding job responsibilities, which improve the lives of seniors
- Flexible scheduling available – hiring for all shifts! Design the schedule that works for you
- Limit your exposure to the public by working in one-on-one care
- Organized and supportive office staff, who provides timely employee feedback
- Provide non-medical assistance and companionship to seniors in their homes
- Personal care and hygiene assistance, including bathing and dressing
- Help with household errands and provide transportation to and from appointments
- Perform grocery shopping, meal preparation tasks, and light housekeeping
- Monitor medication schedules and provide reminders throughout the day
- Must be 18+ years to apply
- 6 months of caregiving experience preferred, but not required
- CNA license preferred, but not required
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- Current driver’s license and consistent means of transportation to work
- Must be trustworthy with the ability to work independently
About Visiting Angels
Visiting Angels provides non-medical home care services, which help local seniors maintain their independence.
Many of our clients have trouble completing daily living activities on their own, or simply require some additional companionship. By treating them with respect and dignity, we create lasting relationships that positively impact their lives for the better.
Our ideal candidate is compassionate, reliable, and committed to impacting the lives of seniors and their families. This position may require travel to Beverly Hills and neighboring Los Angeles communities.
Apply today to learn more about becoming a Home Caregiver with Visiting Angels!